The Visama Lanna Cultural Journey
The package is inclusive of the following:
- Daily Breakfast A La Carte Menu at Reu Doo Gaan Restaurant
- Airport roundtrip transfers
- Dinner for each paying night at the restaurant of your choice
- Lunch for each paying night at the restaurant of your choice
- Beverages (non-alcoholic beverages, house wines, house beer, house spirits, and select cocktails)
- In-room Minibar
- Internet Access throughout the resort
- One Activity Per Person Per Stay
- Choice of:
- The Art of Archery
- Tree planting with FTD
- Mountain Bike & Hiking Trails
NOTE: Advanced reservations for activities are highly recommended
Rooms & Packages
Day 1 : HALF DAY : CITY TOURS
From 08:30 – 12.00 or 13.00 – 16.30
In morning visit the beautiful Wat Phra Keo where one of Thailand’s most important Buddha statues was discovered in 1444. The statue had been moved by various state rulers and placed in their respective capitals, including Lampang, Chiang Rai and Vientiane, as a symbol of dominance before finally begin enshrined in Bangkok’s Wat Phra Keo during the reign of King Rama I. Then visit Wat Ruang Khun (White Temple) and Continue to the local market.
Day 2 : FULL DAY : DOI TUNG ROYAL VILLA AND GOLDEN TRIANGLE EXCURSION
From 08:30 – 17.00
Your trip departs in the morning to visit Doi Tung Royal villa, Hill tribe Project at Doi Tung, where located at the northwestern hills of Chiang Rai province. Visit Mae Fah Luang Garden then continues your trip to Mae Sai, the Northern most point of Thailand. Then continue to visit the Golden Triangle, where the Ruak river and the Mekong river meets forming the border of three countries, and the opium museum (House of Opium). Then continue to the ancient city of Chiang Sean at Wat Chedi Luang, and then return to town by sunset.
Day 3 : FULL DAY ELEPHANT SAFARI
From 08:30 – 16.00
Your trip departs in the morning via long-tail boat to the Karen Ruam Mitr village for the elephant safari. The hilly terrain of the elephant’s path shall excite you while you are enjoying the spectacular view of the surrounding mountains. Once you have descend the ridge, you will experience the people of the Yao hill tribe village, then have a picnic lunch at the private cottage by a mountain stream. Then enjoy the Huay Mae Sai waterfall with its natural forest breeze, and visit another Akha village located next to the waterfall before returning to town by local bus.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- English-speaking guide during tour and transfer
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary
- All service mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks & meals not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Tips for guide & drivers
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the itinerary
Terms And Conditions
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax. Visama Mae Chiang Rai guests are also subject to a 1% provincial tax.
- Rates quoted are per person per package, subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- A 100% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Reservations may not be canceled. Full payment will be forfeited.
- A minimum of two consecutive nights is required; additional nights are charged at an all-inclusive rate at the Best Flexible Rate at Visama Mae Chan.
- Additional transfer charges are applicable for journeys that start and end at the same airport.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children’s policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.